IndexSiden.dk | dyfo.dk | StrikeForce.dk
ModZone.dk
Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search
ModZone.dk : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 ModZone.dk > ModZone.dk Fora > Konsoller / Consoles > Xbox Fan
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DigitalDisciple

Xbox Fan

Hey guys I wanted to know if there was a place where I can buy a Xbox fan that actually fits in an Xbox. If you know one please link me. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-01-2004 18:27
DigitalDisciple is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DigitalDisciple Click here to Send DigitalDisciple a Private Message Find more posts by DigitalDisciple Add DigitalDisciple to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sefour

Just get a 70mm fan. Thats the size and i think theyre all the same.

Old Post 06-01-2004 22:29
Sefour is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sefour Click here to Send Sefour a Private Message Find more posts by Sefour Add Sefour to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xPRimNT

The only problem with that is... there isn't a lot of 'nice' 70mm fans!

I haven't seen any LED fans, or ones that I would spend money to replace the Xbox fan.

I went with a 80mm LED fan, and just did a couple modifications to the box itself. It worked perfectly!

Now its blue and pretty =)

Old Post 27-01-2004 16:20
xPRimNT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xPRimNT Click here to Send xPRimNT a Private Message Find more posts by xPRimNT Add xPRimNT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
belinus

http://www.herbach.com/Merchant2/me...ode=NewArrivals
is where i found stock xbox fans

Old Post 31-03-2004 17:06
belinus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for belinus Click here to Send belinus a Private Message Find more posts by belinus Add belinus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote